Sunday, September 15, 2019

A SUNNY SUNDAY IN THE BROOFIELDS

Blood glucose 117  Weight 174  Blood pressure 140/75

After a clouzy Saturday this day is clear as bell and will get warmer. My plans are to travel to Sturbridge to both Staples and Old Sturbridge Village. My plan is to review the clock collection. Speaking of clocks, today's NYT has an auction result that is surreal. 'Rolex: Very Fine 14k gold "Paul Newman" Cosmograph Daytona  "John Player Special Circa Sold For $804,500 " sold by Heritage Auctions.

I discovered a way of printing my blog as a book. I have printed 100 pages and will get it bound and will donate it to the WB library. Other bound blogs can be found in the Archie Jay file cabinet on the second floor.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Only $804,500
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment