Friday, September 27, 2019

VUNG TAU - A COASTAL CITY IN THE VIETNAM WAR

Blood glucose 115  Weight 172

An organizing Thursday. Inspiration brings about action! I was inspired by a young VA pharmacist visiting my home to shape up! For the better part of the day I evaluated and organized my man cave. It worked. Then I began collecting my memoirs and photos of Vung Tau. This coastal city of over 300,000 residents is a name familiar to those American, Australian and New Zealand soldiers who took   In-Country R & R&R.

I think I have a winner and am collecting stuff and looking for a publisher.
It's exciting for this is my story...The social side of being a Vietnam soldier.

Skies have cleared and the fog is burning off. Good day for The Big E and other fairs.

Coy Brook Farm , North Brookfield Road in WB has the best deals on pumpkins: $6 your choice! Will buy 2 larger ones to decorate the Poodle.

To Sturbridge & Staples & Walmart. "Keep on trucking!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment