Thursday, September 5, 2019

TRANSITION THURSDAY

BLOOD SUCROSE READING 112   Weight 169.8 lbs

This morning I hosted a VA nurse for over an hour reviewing my credentials. The VA is picking me up with home care. In the afternoon SonJosh drove me to the VA at U-MASS.. Lake Ave where I reviewed my care history with Dr. Bennett.
Things went well. I wasn't successful in getting seen by the dermatologist. While I do have an appointment tomorrow at one I need a ride!

The Dorian Hurricane has my attention. The Weather Channel's graphics and reporting are superior.

Lily's Quaboag Field Hockey game was a great victory romping Palmer 10-0. #14 looked good on the field.

It was a nice summer's day as we glissade into September. More and more trees are turning....

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment