Tuesday, September 10, 2019

SCIATICA II?

Blood sucrose 129  Weight 171.6 lbs. Blood pressure 138/78 mmHg

You would think that after having back surgery things would improve. Last night and during the night I experienced a throbbing pain on my right side! It goes down into my right calf and no pain medication helps!

I suppose, at age 77, all of these discomforts are to be expected.

BERNIE SANDERS

Interesting article in The New York Times about Bernie's climb to fame. In some ways I like his "Polish" credentials. Both parents were immigrants from Poland. His net worth is given at $2 million. Bernie wrote a best seller book getting him BIG BUCKS.  He brings wisdom to the table. His age doesn't bother me.

After seeing Trump "acting" in NC last night...the guy's gotta go! Controversy reigns supreme! The Alabama hurricane stuff is still in the news.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Bernie Sanders
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment