Saturday, September 14, 2019

WEIGHT GAIN

Blood Glucrose 113   Weight 175.4  Blood pressure 158/76

WEIGHT GAIN something to watch. Another cool night for sleeping.

For the longest time I have been trying to regain the pounds I lost after surgery. Now I must be diligent in leveling off to somewhere around 178 lbs!

JOHNSON AGAIN

It's like our trip to Twin Rivers on a Saturday is routine. It is!. Today "Dick" Johnson hit free slot play and returned home with more than $150! It was the biggest smile I've seen on Old Johnson's face in months. I lost my $10 limit on the Penny machine with no regret.

It was KFC - Webster for lunch. No more mashed potatoes and gravy for me!

Today is clouzy. Sending Freddy Money's obituary to SonBen. Interesting!



ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment