Saturday, July 22, 2017

MASSACHUSETTS YOUTH SOCCER IN LANCASTER

It was a treat for me to travel to Lancaster with Josh & Chase to the massive youth soccer complex. Chase is the only boy from town who to play in a competitive group of boys from around the state. It took me a while to digest the complexity of the set-up. Chase played in two games and rose to the occasion in game 2... and boy was it hot!


In wearing my Flagedilic trousers and Flag shirt I was surprised to receive only one positive comment! When I told the man his response was "really?" Usually I get many, many more. Another gentleman responded "people are thinking it (patriotism.)...


Josh surprised us by stopping at HOT DOG ANNIE'S in Leicester. I had my usual Cheeseburger in Paradise! It was good.





No comments:

Post a Comment