Saturday, July 1, 2017

BE SMART... TAKE A NAP!

I share my "bundle" of normal neurosis as it seems. Relaxing in the thick of things can be tricky! Somehow my stars were aligned and bingo! A NON-POWER NAP!


First, I tackled this Saturday with my Nikon D-40 in hand.. then I went "looking for trouble." Didn't leave West Brookfield but did get some good snaps as posted. Having made some good entries I came home. My lower dentures were loose so I ate grapes for lunch. LOL.


Now I relaxed in my Easy Chair, in air-conditioning. Sounds of the Season were appropriate as I ensconced.. straight out. I fell asleep!!! Now I'm refreshed and it is after three. I must have slept for 50 minutes or so.


My loving father said "get sleep when you can!" I say know thyself. The bewitching hour for me is 1:30 PM! Like a Cave Man setting yourself for a nap can work wonders..just
 RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment