Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH FOR ELECTRICITY?

Two things: I received my National Grid bill today:$69.37. I live alone, have one AC in the window, am a liberal when it comes to my use of electricity. .. HOWEVER, of recent times I stopped leaving my big HDTV on all night for for Easy Listening music the most part. It works. My last month's bills was $92.95,  $109.28, $157.39,$132.15, $138.39 and $158.25 respectively. I heat my hot water and house with gas. I have electric strips on my porch.


I have attempted to lower my costs, first by changing provider  VERDE ENERGY USA MASS..Norwalk, CT800-388-3862. I am satisfied with Verde. My home is properly insulated. Mass SAVE helped me immensely. ENERGY PROTECTOR INC of 1 Robert Circle, North Grafton tightened up my chalet big time. I have new replacement windows too... no basement in the house.


Now comes the kicker: Connecticut is the most expensive state for power! DC is second, RI is third,  MA is fourth and NY is fifth.


Given the options of SOLAR and the like, I submit you take a look at your lives styles, consumptions, insulation and other habits and look at your National Grid bills as I have.


I believe they are giving away $50 and another $50
in a year! How many televisions do you have running at once? LOL. Post your sentiments.


Ready Kilowatt.








No comments:

Post a Comment