Monday, July 17, 2017

IS THE VETERANS ADMINISTATION AS INCOMPENT AS PRESIDENT TRUMP CLAIMS?

 Boy, I don't deal well with incompetency! Today's experiences manifest how "the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!" Us elderly shouldn't have to deal with this. The melding of the Massachusetts VA system from Northampton to Boston seems to be helter-skelter.  Now wrong appointment dates, a 30 minute late doctor and further frustrations on the phone telling me a VA Tracer was made back in April cramp my style. "Treasury' is now involved! Yep.


Is there a Government employee who knows? A VA check was returned in October, 2016, to my Soldiers  Home Address. More than a year later I was notified of this. I signed the yellow form and returned it to the VA..


And on and on and on! President Trump is ri
ght!

No comments:

Post a Comment