Monday, March 7, 2022

WORCESTER JR. COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT RECEIVED

It has been nearly 60 years since I graduated from Worc.Jr.The transcript arrived today and evokes many memories. I was far from being a scholar placing 157 out of 298 classmates. My B's came in English Composition, Literature, French, Graphics.I ran for class treasurer and lost by 10 votes! None of the Engineers voted!I was able to transfer some classes to St. Louis University. It took me an extra semester to graduate.Now I want to obtain the St. Louis U. transcript.Needless to say I am not a scholar! Upon receiving my degree and getting a job, not once has there ever been reference to my grades!!A BS degree sufficed. Had to follow Josh to Sturbridge & leave Heidi's Jeep for brakes. Will bring him over tomorrow. Made an appointment with the VA in Worcester for Thursday for my back condition.Most of the snow is gone. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment