Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A GOOD TUESDAY ALL AROUND

Weight 162lbs Today was my first day with repaired hearing aids.It seems without a mask I maneuvered nicely all day. I got some advice from Bill at the Senior Center.."See a dermatologist for your back condition." I called the VA and will take care of things. Our round table discussion at the Center was good. Old Chet always has us standing on their toes. I brought up the topic of homeless folks on the streets of Worcester.I chose to stop and question two individuals yesterday.. a man age 67 and a lady 49. It was 15 degrees and I gave each person five dollars for breakfast.The lady said "I just got hit by a car!" In talking with other people "drugs and alcohol" come up regularly. I don't buy this!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment