Wednesday, March 30, 2022

MY HONDA IDENTIFIED IN WORCESTER BY BLOG PLATE

The West Brookfield police received a call that my car was in a chase in Worcester! The chase was not successful.My red Allante' had its top put up and served as my car for the day. I went about my business i.e. newspapers, $20 worth of gas and a visit to the NB Senior Center for lunch. Word is out as some of my friends knew of the theft. It seems word travels fast and I have had 75
visits on yesterday's blog. The Red Sox caught my interest of afternoon television beating Atlanta 12-9. I am ready for baseball and warmer weather.Had some fun with my grandchildren in WB. Gave each child a Disney gift card. Glad to see March 31 here tomorrow!MAybe my Hondawill be recovered!? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment