Friday, March 4, 2022

A VISIT TO AMERICAN LEGION POST 244

This Friday was different.It was bright and cold. Josh was returning from a business trip so I decided to stop in the Legion Post to pay my dues.I had hoped to see Richard Kemp however he was absent. I had nice visits with Tom Long.Father of seven Tom, tells of his annual visits to Ireland. I also visited with Jeff Nickerson. I plan on visiting the Post on Fridays.My credentials are good and I hope to share some of my memoirs with the members.Sent a package to Donna at the registrars office at Nichols College. Should be getting my Worcester Junior College transcript soon. Heidi showed me her kitchen that is near completion. Fancy marble counter tops now grace the spectacular room as it nears completion.A+++. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment