Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A BEAUTIFUL HUMP DAY INDEED

Blood glucose 105 Weight 162lbs This Wednesday was even better than yesterday. The sky was clear all day to welcome the near full moon on the 18th. My St. Patrick's Day party at the NB Senior Center gave us corned beef and cabbage and all kinds of goodies. Kathie Crevier headed up the kitchen staff in high style.We sang Irish songs and saw prizes won.When I returned I decided this would be a good day to take the Cadillac out again.I had George P. look at the valve which was not in need of replacement. Did see Jeff Nickerson at the EZ hardware store and received my Legion Membership Card.I did return the 3 hole punch and a copy of my military memoir.Then I decided to visy Deny Long in New Braintree. Had a nice visit with Deny and Mary.Lastly I enjoyed another March bonfire on Birch Hill... and yes, I sat out in the sun for 45 minutes! This Wednesday was that good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment