Saturday, March 5, 2022

AN IMPORTANT SETON HALL VICTORY

This Saturday was complete with the Pirates prevailing over Creighton in the last minutes of the game. Early on I wasn't too sure a victory was going to happen.Jeff Nickerson was here trying to resolve my You Tube problems.Jeff also brought over a binder and a three hole punch to help me organize my printed blogs. "Johnson" took 2 bags of my trash to Josh's where we saw my son briefly.We headed towards Hadley for a truck wash on "OZONE".Poor Richard had trouble getting payment accepted.Finally a man dressed in a Bruins shirt came to the rescue. Now "OZONE" is spiffy clean!. Earlier in the day I mailed a folder to Donna at Nichols College. My back rash continues. Never heard from the VA dermatologist. Will call Monday. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment