Monday, March 28, 2022

THE FRIGID MONDAY IN LATE MARCH

Blood glucose 78 weight 160 lbs It was like a January day with low temperatures of 12 degrees and very windy.I went about my routine and got $25 worth of gasoline and 2 newspapers. I came back to the Poodle and didn't leave home all day.I had several tasks in mine namely reviewing family photo albums for pictures of Ben.Had more B&M beans for lunch. I discovered how to get a disc from the player then watched John F. Kennedy YEARS of LIGHTENING, day of drums. I review this historic document several times a year as it keeps me abreast of the man's life. I bleed JFK! Then I watched "EAGLES FAREWELL Live From Melbourne." While enjoying the music I reviewed some "Random blog entries I wrote in 2007. My time went by nicely.Tonight I knew the final Jeopardy question: Who was Satchel Paige? I spoke with Mr. Paige under Fenway Park Stadium!! Cold weather thru Wednesday! Looking forward to Thursday Friday with temperatures in the 60s. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment