Tuesday, March 8, 2022

A WINDY TUESDAY IN MARCH

This morning's gale had me thinking "Is this the ides of March?"I went about my business of shopping in North Brookfield. Seems everything is more expensive and the price of gas leads the way. Country Corner leap-frogged into the four dollar bracket. And I think it will keep soaring higher and higher.Will it reach five dollars? Think so.Called the RMV to check on my replacement plates of POTVIN. The message states there's a 10 week backlog on vanity plates. Seems I have waited ten weeks! Maybe soon? I want to get the Allante' set for Spring weather. Prepared five binders of random blog copy
entries and will request to get permission to hand them our at the Senior Center tomorrow. Gave Josh a life to pick up Heidi's JEEP in Sturbridge. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment