Saturday, March 26, 2022

HELLO NEW FRIENDS; GOODBYE OLD ONE!

My blood glucose reads 70 and I'm concerned! I must address this issue Monday. Son Josh suggested I "go to the Legion" and I did in my Cadillac! This fraternity of veterans is just what I need. Met a new friend, Charlie Holden, from Hardwick, who is a retired antique dealer.. kindred spirits. Jeff Nickerson returned from Baltimore and was busy getting caught up on maters. I ate a Ruben sandwich which was good. As far as "Johnson" goes...goodbye. His refusal to drive me to Weston for extra money combined with philosophical differences on the demonstrators on the town common with F... Biden signs leads me to end our friendship.It's over! Watched St. Peters prevail in a wonderful victory. Never knew St. Peters was a Jesuit institution. Me too! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment