Friday, March 18, 2022

A BUSY FRIDAY IN BOSTON

For me, returning to Mass General was a treat! I saw "Lin" the lady who drew my blood for the first time in 2 years. I then visited with my hematologist who was all smiles. Hadn't seen him in more than 8 months. Dr. Dey has two doctorates and enjoys reminiscing over the years we have known each other. Today he was in a "philosopher's mood and brought up the name Rabindranath Tagor a polymath who won the Nobel Prize in 1913.I have looked up Tagore and is worth you looking up this genius who was friends with Einstein! Check him out! Returning home I sat in the sun for 30 minures or so then checked with Chase before traveling to the American Legion Post 244 where I visited with Jeff Nickerson who treated me to a Chicken Pot Pie. Not bad.I don't know if I will stay up for the Seton Hall game which starts around 11:00 pm? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment