Wednesday, March 23, 2022

HUMANITY FROM SPACE

This PBS dvd came out in 2015. It is approximately two hours long and "is an epic journey of discovery. Using the latest mind-boggling data and CGI it traces humankind's story from the hunter-gatherer to dominant global species." If I have watched this show 25 times I have watched it more. I highly recommend curious minds. IBSN:978-62789-423-4 This dvd was part of the noon topic at the NB Senior Center.Have your library get a copy! Today was quiet and cold again. Haven't watched any news to speak of.Spoke with Josh but didn't see him. College friend Bill Gross called from Vancouver, WA. I told him about Humanity.Am sending Bill a copy of my military memoirs.Weather isn't very nice for days to come! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment