Tuesday, March 15, 2022

SPRINGLIKE INDEED

This Tuesday was perfect for the late season.The temperature climbed nicely. It looked like it was going to hit 60 and it did!My morning was for shopping and filling 8 pill cady. After lunch I thought I would take the red Allante' out for a spin.I knew I needed a Mass Inspection so I drove with top down to Parsons in EB. My vehicle passed inspection for the $35 fee. I was thrilled and got gas at Country Corner.Had trouble getting the gas latch to open. Drove over to Birch Hill and Chase had the "magic touch." I drove back and got $20. Josh invited me back for a bondfire.He burned old cabinets as we listened to Apple Country Radio.It was a relaxing time.I could hear the birds though no birds came to my feeders today! Tomorrow I go to NB Senior Center. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment