Wednesday, April 21, 2021

THUNDER & LIGHTENING WEDNESDAY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 97 -A line of thunder storms and lightening defined this Wednesday.I had just came back from making my afternoon rounds when the power went out.It was out from 4:45 to 5:20. I feared being out all night!My task for this day was to review all of my family pnotos. My top dresser bureau is weighted down with calendars of the grandchildren, wedding photos of my parents - 4-18-1936 along with a myriad collection of friends and relatives.It is overwhelming. A favorite photo is one of my white 1987 Cadillac Allante bearing the POTVIN vanity plate taken from the rear.I don't know what I will do with this massive collection?.. maybe getting some photo albums and organizing them by topic? Wm Wednesday meals were more Chuck Eye steak, Aunt Nellie's pickled beets and noodles for supper. Toronto is playing with the Red Sox after a rain delay. GO SOX! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment