Monday, April 26, 2021

ANOTHER WINDY DAY

Blood glucose 106 - This Monday began with temperatures in the thirties.I did my food shopping early and retreated to the confines of the Poodle. There was lots of activity in front of my abode. Four bucket trucks and nine tree surgeons were trimming trees on my property. Some men were in the air 40 feet in the air!. Watching these "high wire" workers was entertaining. I can't imagine the wages earned? There's so much action on Route 9 including traffic police. Called Josh at 4. He was busy getting Chase from baseball practice.I drove over in the Allante' but didn't stay long. The wind was blowing gale force. I began researching anemometers. Tonight it was routine with Lester Holt news and game shows. By sunset the winds have died down. We may have a frost by morning? Don't forget the Full Moon after eleven! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment