Friday, April 2, 2021

A COLD, CLOUDY, GOOD FRIDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

After a good night's rest I began my Friday with a 15 minute "ride" on my exercise bike. I went about my business of getting the newspaper and traveling to Spencer to Tony's Dry Cleaners. I returned to watch more 'Easter' services with Rev Shuller and Rev Peale. The next big event was OPENING DAY from Fenway Park.The crowd of 4,500 made things look tiny. The Baltimore Orioles prevailed and held the Red Sox to two hits. Maybe we can blame the cold weather? LOL. Later I caught op with Josh and had an extended visit at the Birch Hill Estate.Josh is in the middle of remodeling the kitchen. Saw Chase with his hair cut. I opted to fry a piece of steak and pickled beets instead of Howard's. I will save my visit to warmer weather.The drift from Howards comes into my home!I ended the day with another 15 minute ride on the bike.Heidi's birthday is tomorrow. I'm giving Heidi a cash gift. Have been invited to Ronnie & Chrissie's for Easter Sunday meal. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment