Sunday, April 4, 2021

MY PERFECT EASTER SUNDAY

nother cold start gave way to sunshine and mild winds.I did my pedaling as scheduled to start the day and end it. LAundry was done with few around. I prepared my Sunday at the Marchessaults with gifts of Peanuts, pecans and a bottle of wine. The meal of ham,veggies and other goodies was really exceptional. Ronnie had a small fire in the fireplace burning apple wood. The conversation was about Gonzaga's miracle basket. I later watched a rerun twice. What will Monday night's game be? After my visit I enjoyed sitting out in the sunshine for an hour! Took the Allante' and bought $20.00 worth of gas. Tomorrow I go to NB. Will get the dirty Honda washed.I always prepare a list for food. The weather all week looks promising. Happy Easter! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment