Thursday, April 15, 2021

MY RAINY THURSDAY

As the weather changes the mood changes.I began my Thursday by getting the New York Times and traveling to NB to Hannaford. My quest was another piece of steak for pan frying.Steak is very expensive and is very good. I sliced it into small pieces and delight at the results. I enjoy pickles beets and olives for two meals. I further checked with the Registry after receiving my application and check in the mail.I'm a little confused and will check with further on "why" the POTVIN plate isn't available.The next think was the exciting Red Sox game in Minnisota. There was a bad call by the home plate ump that saw Alex Cora get heaved out of the game! BAD. The sox rallied to tie the game in the eighth only to lose it in the ninth. Hope the Sox return to Fenway and Chicago White Sox will keep their momentum going. At mid-afternoon I had my snow tires removed to the tune of $38 at George's Tire place.Now we are faced with snow tomorrow! How nice. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment