Tuesday, April 6, 2021

$1,400 NOW IN MY ACCOUNT!

The day was brightened by receiving my stimulus check of $1,400.My Tuesday was good. I returned to Hannaford for some Aleve and other goodies.Got my National Grid bill of $108.28. My morning and evening bike exercise kept me in stride. I wiped down the Allante' with a damp towel. The car looks good.Today's sunshine was excellent. The wind was more like a breeze and I sat out for an hour again.Later I took a spin around town and ended up on Birch Hill Road. Josh asked me if I would pick up Chase at football practice.I agreed. While parked in the lot at school a lady stopped commenting how attractive the Allante' was. Had more ham and pickled beets for lunch.Supper was abbreviated with olives, gherkin pickles and Georgia pecans.. roasted. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment