Tuesday, April 27, 2021

MY PAYDAY TUESDAY

Blood glucose 113 There was a listing of 2020 population counts in today's Times.It was interesting to see each state's population. Massachusetts has 7,029,217 residents. The smallest state is Wyoming with 576,851 and Vermont 643,077! I havae lived in these two states! This day began cloudy and remained cloudy until afternoon. My Social Security was deposited early and I took care of banking early. Ido on-line banking with NBSB. YouTube's mechanic Scotty Kilmer is highly recommended for car buffs. Scotty has 4 million visits and is a celebrity.His wisdom is worth the time spent. He is championing Toyota and Honda and tells of vehicles with 300,000+ miles and going strong. As the sun came out about 2:30 - 3:00 I enjoyed sitting out in the sun.It has been a while since sitting out. The sun's rays are strong.Went over to Josh's and paid the rent then came back and had supper at Howard's Drive In. Had a hamburger and onion rings. The rings were sweet. I don't know what my next choie will be? Scallops? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment