Thursday, April 8, 2021

THE BEST DAY OF THE SPRING SEASON SO FAR!

Today unfolded into being the best day this Spring so far.Spring flowers are in bloom. The daffodils are bright yellow and if you want to see thousands of them just go to New Braintree to witness what JUNE GLIDDEN did twenty years ago in memory of her parents Fred and Rita Figal. Also, the forsithias are in bloom. I submitted my application for "POTVIN" vanity plate. HOWARD'S Drive In did a land-office business... a large crowd indeed. I plan on going there tomorrow for lunch.French fries and other goodies. I have been eating the Easter ham all week.Took the Allante' all around New Braintree and NB. Visited sister Jan and Ray. Earlier I sat out in the April sunshine for an hour. It was hot!Worked on a "Resume' preparation" guide for Amanda. Saw Josh & Chase briefly later in the day. It was a very good day! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment