Saturday, April 3, 2021

A SUNNY HOLY SATURDAY

Things worked out to perfecion on this Saturday! The nineteen degrees at dawn was bested by brilliant sunshine. The temperature never went above 47 all day. The clear skies allowed us to enjoy this Saturday to perfection. The 15 minute morning and evening bicycle exercise put things in perspective. Dick Johnson arrived after eleven and agreed to "head west" towards Northampton and Amherst. The Quabbin was beautiful. I enjoyed the Victorian mansions in West Northampton.We ate at Subway in West Brookfield on return. I enjoyed one hour ensconsed in my easy chair in the garage then I fired up the Allante' and headed for Birch Hill. It is Heidi's birthday which was a great socializing of friends. Kids were everywhere. It was lighthearted.Josh drove the Allante' to get Chinese for supper. I drove home before it got to be too dark.Tomorrow I have been invited to Ronnie and Chrissies for a Easter meal. Life is good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment