Monday, April 12, 2021

A MONDAY OF DISAPPOINTMENTS & SUPRISE

This Monday had disappointments. I received a call at Noon from the Registry of Motor Vehicles stating my request for the POTVIN vanity plate was denied as it was already taken. Next, an hour later the Boston Red Sox game in Minneapolis was postponed five minites before gametime.It was quite obvious the tumultous scene in the City was the reason why. Hopefully at least one game will be played tomorrow! I paid my Charter cable bill of $122.78 and was ready to pay my VA monthly bill for prescription drugs when the lady said "You have a zero balance!" All payments have been waived until 9/20/2021. How nice. I planned to attending Chase's football game at 3:00 only to find the playing field vacant.Later Josh called stating it was at 4:30. I chose not to go. Today's weather was cold remaining in the 40s. There's different forecasts.. some calling for SNOW while others calling for partly cloudy temps. Pete Bouchard mentioned "snowflakes." I think last week's spectacular weather won't be equalled for a while. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment