Thursday, April 22, 2021

A WICKED COLD & WINDY THURSDAY

When I got up the temperature was 22 degrees, spitting snow and gale force winds and no place to go. After getting the NYT I retreated to the Poodle. I found much pleasure in watching YOU TUBE.I discovered new topics like "5 trucks to buy for under $1500. The host Scotty is an authority and persuasive. I will watch his presentation again. I once bought a Cheyenne Chevrolet truck while living in Cheyenne, Wyo.Hisgh mileage trucks are good. Vehicles with over 300,000 are common and the history of ownership is the secret.I also watched my old friend NVP for a couple of hours. Dr. Peale is as persuasive as they come. The two basketball boards were blown over at Josh's. Tomorrow will be another cold day. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment