Friday, April 16, 2021

A SNOWBALL FRIDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

I got up during the night to see my lawn was white! Upon getting up I witnessed large flakes the size of potato chips falling. Being I had my snow tires removed yesterday I was concerned about traction in my driveway. It was a slushy wet snow that proved not to be a problem.I traveled to Spencer to Tony's Dry Cleaners for my weekly exchange of "dirty for clean!" The snow storm lasted until mid-afternoon and the accumulation was about five or six inches.Went over to Birch Hill to see the Potvin klan heading for Spring vacation.The grandkids were excited and even more so when I presented them with some "traveling money." Bill Gross phoned and we chatted about his latest prize -- a pregnant family member. Earlier I enjoyed a meal of steak and pickled beets. Then when Chase enjoyed some chicken noodles I asked for
2 packs and enjoyed a cup for supper. Called Jeff Nickerson with my YouTube problems.Should come by in the morning. I peddled twice on my bike this day. Havent miss a day since getting the bike! Will call "Johnson" in in the morning. Red Sox game postponed. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment