Sunday, April 11, 2021

THE RED HOT RED SOX

There was a knock on my locked kitchen door this morning as I was shaving. It was son Josh ready to detail my dirty kitchen and bathroom. I like his style as when finished my quarters were "standing tall!" I went about doing laundry in Warren.The mood of the day has changed with cold tempeataures and cloudy conditions. It was my finding of the Red Sox - Baltimore game from Camden Yards that captured my imagination. Today's game was "hits and homers."Boston came from last place to first place in the American League. J.D. Martinez blasted three home runs. The Sox posted `17 hits and off to Minneapolis for tomorrow's matinee against the Twins.Do they have the momentum.. I hope so. The Sox have four day games and I'll be watching each day with interest. GO SOX! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment