Wednesday, April 17, 2019

TO WEST ROXBURY VA FOR AN MRI

Getting kind of tired traveling to Metro Boston! At midday I did my homework and found this huge facility with the help of my GPS. I was overwhelmed with what I found: a comprehensive health care facility for all American soldiers. Amazing. I may have been here once before.

This is the third time I submitted to  this study. The first time ten years ago at MGH I panicked and pulled the plug. Now I am a veteran at submitting to this monster and noisemaker. Results should be available tomorrow.

It was 66 miles each way and the Spring season is upon us with blooming forsythias and flowering catalpas. The day was crystal blue.

Tonight the Red Sox are winning in the Bronx! JD Martinez set the stage with a huge home run. I like his style! Go Sox!

The flooding of the Quabaug River in Brookfield is wildly over it's borders!

Dr. Sanjay to call ne in the morning!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


j d Martinez  my favorite!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment