Monday, April 8, 2019

VIETNAM WAR PROTESTS





 
 These images of protest reveal the truth about Vietnam. Last night's Tricky Dick on CNN upset me to no end I couldn't bear watching it after 20 minutes! For the first time  since serving my Country I sympathize with the war protesters! The voice of the people was ignored by both LBJ and Nixon.I saw first hand what military occupation means.  To think over 500,000 troops were stationed in Vietnam blows my mind. The Military-Industrial Complex was revealed with footage of the war sent home and seen nightly on television. The voices of Americans  protesting were ignored Vietnam was a quagmire and absolutely nobody knew how to handle it.+ 58,000 deaths of young soldiers is a sin. Vietnam was our darkest hour!
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
E-5 MEDIC
VUNG TAU 1967-1968
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment