Thursday, April 18, 2019

MY RESTFUL BUT PAINFUL THURSDAY

It seems the only recourse I have in alleviating pain and discomfort in my back is  lying down in a supine position, sometimes pillow less.

With the news early in the day I connected with Ben and Josh alerting them of my latest challenge to life and living.  Like the guy once said to me when I was looking for a job in Florida.. "But you are 56, Bob!" I say UP YOURS! Now I am 76!

Retrospection in one's life is good. As a historian of sorts I pride myself in keeping my wheels turning. Few know I have a rare blood disease. Living in Vermont I submitted to two bone marrow biopsies! Twenty-eight blood extra inning I am challenged again!
transfusions later I rallied to recover in fine style. Yes, life has its ups and downs and as I go into

I welcome well wishers and company. Today It was Nancy D who brought me a Brookie Burger. Creative as all get out plus fresh fruits and No Fat Breyer's Ice Cream! Weight is down to 169lbs.

I will continue to write my daily blog and welcome your valued opinions.

Thanks for your valued opinions and well wishes!.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment