Friday, April 12, 2019

FRIDAY TRIP STAMINA

In driving to Boston and back on a given Friday requires planning, timing and luck! I allow two hours so I can be ahead of my doctors' visits. The holiday weekend posed more challenges and all ended up in fine order. I got 3 prescription filled for $3.85 each. Parking was only $14.00.

I like my doctors and my doctors like me. They are professional, compassionate and helpful in working towards solutions.

Best yet is observing humankind from around the world. Today I had lunch with an 85 year old lady from Chile! She is worldly and gives insights in many fields. Other folks are friendly as we wait for our number to come up. Mass General is truly a world class operation.(No pun intended!)

It was an 11 hour day without a hitch. Thank you Mass General!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Little Evie and Pops at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment