Monday, April 1, 2019

AN OK MONDAY

It was "Monday as usual" seeing me greet the day which was bright and cold. Spring just isn't going to be a pushover in the Brookfields! And to think I heard the "S" word in the forecast! The sun's rays are worm and the west wind is cold.

Did my laundry before going to physical therapy. My therapist, Tony, is the best. I went through a series of muscle stretching and even did 5 minutes on the treadmill. A little sore tonight. Back in 8 days.

Had a visitor from the NB Senior Center when I got home. Diane Nichols, Director and enjoyed chatting about things. Diane is on the ball!

I've got a couple of issues to be rectified with the Honda: Brakes, emergency brake and gimme me a break!

As old Joe Walsh sings 'One Day At A Time!' Now,
it is relaxing music.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment