Thursday, April 11, 2019

MARTIN D. LEACH NBHS COACH REDUX


MARTIN D. LEACH PRINCIPAL

I was at grandson Chase Potvin's baseball game at David Prouty where the Cougars were romping the Spencer 9. It was more like football weather than baseball as I reminisced about Mr. Leach. He was a competitive winner with Holy Cross College credentials and anathema to my friend "Johnson."

How lucky we were to enjoy baseball regardless of talents. Mr. Leach seemed to bring out the best in all players.. season after season. I think a sports coach in all levels can bring out the best. Kids look up to their coaches!

SPENCER DAIRY QUEEN

I was so impressed in stopping at the Dairy Queen. Met the owner and told him how much I appreciated the DQ enterprise. The place was hopping with dozens of Prouty students and friends. My double cheeseburger hit the spot on an empty stomach. I will do more business at DQ in the future. Nice!

BOSTON

Tomorrow I travel to MGH Boston seeing two doctors. At some point I should get a resolution to all my aches and panes arthritis and then some.

Fenway Park tonight in the confines of my home! Play ball!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment