Wednesday, April 10, 2019

HUMP DAY

Got a call from the Worcester VA stating Dr. Sanjay ordered some x-rays for my left femur and lower back. I drove in and had the procedures.. something I'm very familiar with being a technician in the U.S. Army. Further tests are in line such as an MRI. My discomfort continues.

I traveled at midday and had some nuggets at Holden McDonalds. It was a cold Wednesday.

This afternoon I did some food shopping at Hannaford Brothers, NB.

After watching PBS features on blacks after the Civil War was enlightening. So much history available.. maybe little understanding 150 years later!

Tonight I'm reviewing my Conversational French on YouTube. Although I had 3 years in NBHS, WRJ and SLU I never really had a change to speak French although I did talk with some Vietnamese nationals while in Vietnam more than 50 years ago!

The incredible weather in the Upper-Midwest is awful. I did notice the lawns in the Brookfields are greening up.

Day off tomorrow then to Boston on Friday.

Who is 5'8"? Answer: Alex Trebek of Jeopardy!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment