Saturday, April 6, 2019

MY SYMPTOMS REMAIN THE SAME

After aborting an attempt to retire at 9:30 PM I got lost in television. The NCAA Women's game and Aerial America -Idaho captured my fancy. I watched with great interest about Idaho, a state I knew little about. The panoramas of the state were revealing. The canyons, gorges and inherent beauty of the Rockies taught me much.

Retiring at Midnight I rested very well. In a recumbent position my discomfort went away and allowed me to enjoy my slumber. Then at 7:00 AM I got up. Within 30 seconds my pain returned shooting down my left
 thigh. Same Ole Same Ole. Now I must take things a task at a time, rest, then go to the next task. Eczema = Eczema.

This evening will be a fun filled Saturday night. Virginia versus Auburn 6:09 PM.. then Michigan State versus Texas Tech. These contest will culminate the basket ball season. Terrific, I say!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment