Tuesday, April 2, 2019

FROM BORDER CLOSING TO THE FINAL FOUR

To say the least, President Trump goes from topic to topic in controversy! The truth is Mexico provides the USA with so much from avocados to automobile parts. Why can't we just live in peace? I am afraid a closing will just make matters worse!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The Final Four National Semifinals are on Saturday from Minneapolis. Virginia (33-3) plays Auburn (30-9) and Michigan State (32-6) goes against Texas Tech (30-6). I favor Auburn and Michigan State! The National Championship will be played on Monday, April 8.

I did enjoy a luncheon at the NB Senior Center. Good to see all of my old friends! Plan on going back tomorrow.

Today's weather was more moderate.. sunny much of the day. I don't like what's
July flowers
 coming our way. Snain! Some lawns are revealing tinges of green. A month from now it will be just wonderful!

Honda is going in to Parson's Automotive on Friday as I have break concerns.

My popcorn is ready so I'll close for now!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment