Friday, April 5, 2019

MY FRIDAY WITHOUT WHEELS

And the good news is my Honda didn't require front brakes. Parson Auto discovered sand and tars had gotten into the drums. Phew!

It was a cloudy Friday as I listened to WJMJ 88.9 FM from my resting area (my bed.) This one station is my choice located in Prospect, CT. "Johnson" and I have visited the station on several occasions. Catholic radio at its finest.

I found President Trump's Calexico, CA visit very informative. The reality is the Border Patrol has a job to. Very interesting and informative.

Mass General called saying the biopsy taken on my arm relvealed:
another high mileage car 1982 Mercedes Benz
Eczema. All I know is my itch last night was horrible. My back, my arms..my God!
The right of passage happens to be the first day of HOWARD'S DRIVE-IN. The lines revealed a land-office business beyond all expectations. People have been cooped in all winter and today's traffic responded it. I was going to have a clam roll until I witnessed. Unbelievable! Maybe some weekday noon?

I'm curious who had a large funeral-wake at Varnum Funeral Home.? The lines there were as big as at Howard's.

"Chick-Ball" on the basketball courts tonight. U-CONN, of course!

Kemp-Nut drove me to Parsons Auto so I have a car again. Last night I watched a clip on cars and trucks that go 1, 000,000 miles! Normal maintenance and CHANGE THE OIL EVERY 3,000 miles. Honda and Toyota are the best!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment