Friday, July 1, 2022

A HOT FRIDAY IN BOSTON

My Friday in Boston was perfect. Josh drove the new Honda on the MassPike without any issues. I thought the traffic would be worse and it was coming back! At Mass General I was offered a wheelchair and boy it is the only way to travel. Dr. Dey's office is on the 9th floor and I arrived on time in my flagadilic trousers. People commented in line with The Fourth holiday. My doctor was troubled by allergy; I was troubled by weight loss. This doctor is thorough looking at all results. We talked about eating.In turn I had 2 cheeseburgers, a milkshake and Lily's black raspberry ice cream at Howards. Howard's cheeseburger is better than McDonalds! I opted not to go to the Legion. A new month with new ideas. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment