Wednesday, July 13, 2022

INTERESTING PIECES OF MAIL

I received two pieces of mail worth repeating. First I receiveda bill for $11.80 from the Commonwealth of Mass for not having a pass to go through the toll gate. A picture of my plate 2HJZ18 was recorded. I must get a pass for my windshield. Second,I received a colorful POPS card from my GrandaughterSavannah Potvin in Belmont, NC.The message in Savvy's printing reads :Dear Pops, Thank you for my 20 dollers. I used them at camp. Love, Savvy. The innocense of youth is priceless! A less friendly bill was received from the VA for $120 for prescriptions.My supply of quetiapine (seroquil) is down to one remaining pill! I must contact the VA to see what happened. Nothing at the post office! It was a hot sunny day and I enjoyed eating the NB Senior Center and watching the dancers...old and young alike! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment