Wednesday, July 6, 2022

NORTH BROOKFIELD'S NEW LOOK

There are two new images in North Brookfield The GULF sign at the station and the incredible image of Amasa Walker's mansion (formerly the McGrail's Mohawk Motors.) Take a look and see for yourself. I love it! The NB Senior Center was hopping this noon. Old Bill and I bantered back & forth. It's healthy and with the return of our director made for good coloquy. Some feared rain on my Allante' with the roof down. Not to worry! Went over th Dollar General for a half dozen 3 ring folders for my blog. I ran across a story of Deny Long on his 67th birthday. There's virtue in reading my works. I don't know how I'll get these into the community? Maybe the libraries? Got my National Grid bill...Only $47.38. I use AC, and spare-not. Maybe next month it will FREE?! Visited Josh as he split wood. The gentle breeze was to my delight. Must get some black tape for repair to my new Honda's front seat. As far as Spectrum goes....Not Good. Jeopardy was off! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment