Thursday, July 21, 2022

MY INTROSPECTIVE THURSDAY

This day was very quiet. I began by going to Dollar General in Brookfield.Didn't really find what I was looking for and found a binder but nothing else worth the money. There was a ballcap with a large American flag on the front. A closer tag bearing "Made in China" prompted me not to buy it! I came home knowing the confine of the Poodle was where I would spend my day.Josh called me on his way from Boston. I wrote a summary ' WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR A LIVING." Interesting! Didn't want to go out in the heat so I enjoyed a Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken bowl for supper. Just now I have watched the January 6th Hearing enough to realize the truth about Trump.The guy's sick! I have had enough for the day! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment