Saturday, July 9, 2022

MY VISIT TO THE NB HISTORICAL MUSEUM

I am glad I paid a visit to the NB Historical Museum! I arrived briefly after ten and visited with Brandon Avery.After an overview of antiques on display I asked for any books on my writings.In reviewing a collection of On The Common submissions I reviewed the many photographs I contributed 20 years ago.In doing so it pleased me. This museum is located in the basement where MAC'S tv repairs were once made.I think we deserve better! I looked at the guest book with only a few names. Once upon a time this museum had a prestigious position in the Haston Library....an antique building for the elite of North Brookfield! From the museum I went food shopping at Hannaford. Spent another fifty bucks. Back in West Brookfield I reviewed book one of my blogs from 2007.It is refreshing. Later in the afternoon I visited Josh & Heidi.This Saturday was good.The town-wide tag sale was a success.Didn't buy a thing! ROBERT LOUIS POIVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment