Tuesday, July 19, 2022

A VERY HOT TUESDAY

Part of my day saw me drive into Worcester to both VA locations. First I drove to Plantation Street for Pediatry. I go in every 3 months and feel confident with the results. Next this was my first effort in driving to the new VA location.I was disappointed in no cafeteria so I shot over to McDonalds and enjoyed a cheeseburger and a straberry milk shake. My wait was well over an hour. I saw a new doctor.. a man from Ghana who was very difficult to understand.He gave me two prescriptions and I left.Came home and called Arbella with the details about the found 2008 Honda. Nothing more. Finished business. Josh invited me poolside where we visited for an hour.The grandkids played in the pool. It seemed it was cooler on Birch Hill! Tomorrow I go to NB Senior Senter.I love AC! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment